Monday, October 4, 2010

Traveling Again...

So... I finally found my travel blog, figured out the password and am now updating. I figured the whole traveling across country would be a great time to resurrect this. I decided to bring my laptop-makes uploading photos, checking my work email and blogging much easier. Thank god for Ken who fixed my computer with wireless login to the work network. I could work from home now... if there wasnt so much to do in the office.

But it is October. This month is going to be difficult. I can feel it already. The weather dropping, the worst day of my life looming... i have never needed a vacation so badly. It is like... 80 degrees in Florida, the first stop on the trip and i am going to enjoy sunbathing.

I will miss Deacon very much. It will be the longest time without him since he came to live with me. We have a very set routine and i know he gets very anxious if i am gone too long. It is nice to have such great friends I can trust to take good care of him and my house while gone though. I am such a paranoid mommy though-are they going to remember to lock the doors? Will he have enough cuddle time? Will he miss me? I hope he eats and doesnt vomit while i am gone-he is very sensitive. poor baby.

So.. jessie said i should write. that there is a certain freedom in a blog where anyone could read it. that i should just put it out there. i am just always so careful and guarded. i guess this is a good start right?

But today is Monday-i fly out Thursday night. Every single day and night until then is basically jammed packed with a large to-do list. CASTINGS meeting and haircut today, McCarver meeting, pest control and dance class (or trapeze) tomorrow, Wednesday i have TEA, deposits, my appt, Jessie's family picture and girls night and Thursday i have a dr. appt, payroll, dinner with a friend and flying out of town. I still need to pack, make the last wedding shoot into discs, check the camera equipment, do laundry and clean. And I am missing so many CASTINGS meetings during the trip too-i hate missing things right now since everything is so pivotal and new and exciting.

Micheala is coming over now to go over all Deacon's needs. Ill feed her wine while boring her with all my little deacon rules. And girl talk. Then back to editing for a tiny bit more before finally sleeping. please please let this week go by FAST. god knows i need a vacation.

No comments: